Efficient tool to root Android devices
Rooting an Android handset can be very simple if we've got the right tools. And one of them is KingRoot PC, a utility that allows us to do so by just connecting our smartphone or tablet to the computer by means of a USB cable.
A simple program to root Android devices.
How to use KingRoot?
To use this program you've only got to follow these steps:
- Step 1: enable the USB debug mode of your device.
- Step 2: connect your phone to your computer by USB.
- Step 3: press the blue button shown on the program's interface.
In hardly any time at all, you'll have your handset rooted so you'll have superuser permissions to do whatever you want, such as removing bloatware from your terminal.
However, once you download and install it you'll soon realize that the software is in Chinese and hasn't been translated into English. But don't worry, there's no problem at all because you only need to know that the blue button launches the rooting process and the interface will show you at what stage you are within the process.
What are the advantages of rooting an Android device?
There are several advantages, but we definitely have to point out the following:
- Higher speed.
- Greater battery life.
- Possibility to install applications that only run on rooted phones.
- Removal of bloatware or preinstalled software.
- Administration permissions for the user.
KingRoot Android 5.1.2
The app to root your Android with just one click